Monday, August 8, 2011

Can't win for losing

When I first started going to school I was working on a degree in video game programming shortly after the school drop that discipline, woe was me. So I started looking for a new discipline interactive multimedia and design sounded good to me it, I could still incorporate what I wanted to do in designing video games. Now I am on the look out for a new discipline for interactive multimedia is no more. In other news I get to start my twenty-four day with no day off today but at lease they got the air conditioner fix, so I am not going to lose any more water weight from sweating. I start creating a new board game which I posted on google doc and you are welcome to take a gander and tell me what you think keep in mind it not finish and this is privilege information.Game Idea Please don't steal my game ideas. My youngest daughter Jenna turn five last tuesday when I ask her how old she was told me she was one hand old. She get to start kindergarden she not looking forward to it because she has to get a couple doctor shot. Johnathon my son got an ear infection due to spending to much time in the water but he nice and golden brown. Jasmyn my eldest having a rough week she had to get glasses now she a afraid the no one will like her because she different, I when thru the same thing when I got mine I' hopeful that her experience will be better then mine. My poor wife is having trouble figuring out what course she need to take because UC is switch over to semesters instead of quarters. I guess for now I'll keep heading toward that second star on the right and keep going on till morning, better yet I have research homework to do and that star not going anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. So I probably should comment on your literature review to be more productive for the actual class, but it's more fun to talk about other things besides class. Such as I thought the stories about your kids were cute. I have three younger siblings and I just love talking about them. Especially the younger ones because they say the most random things! Oh and your comment about the star at the end of your post made me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete