Saturday, August 13, 2011

Informational Overload

I think I am having a informational overload here trying to read and annotate all my source and the fact that I am late getting it done and it still not complete very stressful. I only have myself to blame I grab a lot of sources and I seem to be short on time with work trying to reinvent itself you should try out the new Boston Market i think the change is good but there is a lot work work that we have to put in to it, like new side dishes and table service it cool but like I said a lot of work. Here my work in progress annotated bibliography take a look let me know what you think.
Annotated Bibliography

2 comments:

  1. I think, at some point we're all having information overload (but maybe not to that extent). I like your annotated bibligraphy so far, it looks good, and it's really extensive. Hang in there, I hope you get it done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one Erik! I usually have to do all of my writing at work since I'm there more than i am at home. It took me that whole shift(8 hours) to make a finished product of the annotated bibliography!

    ReplyDelete