Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some Random Thoughts

Hello everyone some random thought here:
My kids freedom is ending tomorrow that make me sad because I work to much this summer and did not get to do the things I wanted to do. And the youngest start school to and I don't think the school is ready for her.
We celebrated my wife 21st birthday again for the 27th time and I was at work that was a bummer.
speaking of work I got 38.68 hours of overtime which will result in a big check and still no time to spend it(good thing I got a wife and kids to help me out.
I seen a lot of people copy pasting their writing in their blog I thought this tip might help upload you paper to google doc set the share with anyone with the link then where it says Edit Html click there and type in (a href="url") Link text(/a) replace ( with this < and ) with this >

Last and final random is thought...... sorry I don't have one yet

No comments:

Post a Comment